30 Years Of Experience At Work.
Construction Management is at the core of what we do at Beacon Marshall. The purpose of a construction manager is to control a project’s time, cost and quality. Importantly, a Construction Manager’s responsibility is to the owner, and to a successful project. Construction Managers typically do not perform the actual construction tasks themselves, but rather act as an advisor to or agent of the owner, charged with assuring projects progress smoothly and achieving the owner’s business objectives.
Through our affiliate companies, EM Construction and Marshall Construction Company, Beacon Marshall Companies supply all the management services necessary for the timely and efficient conclusion of a project including specialized project management techniques meant to oversee construction of a project – from its beginning to its end.
CHALLENGES/SOLUTION – Retail – Northern Ohio Ducati & Triumph
- Design a Dyno-Glide room – mimicking going 100mph on a bike!
- Identifying the correct building department
- Creatively bringing repairs into the retail environment
- Designed and built a room and wind tunnel to mimic riding over 100 mph on a bike.
- The county line ran right down the middle of the building. We had submitted to three building departments. We resolved the situation with local officials.
- We brought the general public into the experience by creating a glass wall for safety, which allowed for a great view of the mechanics working on bikes.